Harry Potter- Build a Classroom

Go down

Harry Potter- Build a Classroom

Post by Burman on 9/27/2010, 3:20 pm

The next part of Harry Potter month is a building challenge!!!

Your job is too build a classroom from the books or movies. It could be the DADA classroom or the Potions classroom. You should take inspiration from lego's official classrooms.









There will be no physical prize except bragging rights and some tags.
Burman
Burman
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 480
Join date : 2010-09-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Potter- Build a Classroom

Post by Henri da Flipper on 9/27/2010, 5:51 pm

I wish I could enter, but I'm currently using all my pieces for my movie sets, great idea though
Henri da Flipper
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Posts : 2500
Join date : 2010-09-19
Age : 23
Location : upward

Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Potter- Build a Classroom

Post by Brickfoot7 on 9/27/2010, 8:53 pm

I might be able to enter when is the deadline?
Brickfoot7
Brickfoot7
Red Baron
Red Baron

Posts : 481
Join date : 2010-09-15
Age : 29
Location : Deep in the forest of Endor

Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Potter- Build a Classroom

Post by Burman on 9/27/2010, 8:54 pm

DEADLINE IS- OCTOBER 10th
Burman
Burman
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 480
Join date : 2010-09-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Potter- Build a Classroom

Post by Octan on 9/27/2010, 11:49 pm

YES!! I am so in!
Octan
Octan
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 2991
Join date : 2010-09-23
Age : 20
Location : Fabuland, USA

http://www.flickr.com/photos/w-manidi/

Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Potter- Build a Classroom

Post by The Breakdown on 10/7/2010, 1:00 am

Burman wrote:
DEADLINE IS- OCTOBER 10th

That's not a lot of time.

__________________________________________________
My Flickr
My Brickset
My moderator dance senses are tingling!

The Breakdown
The Breakdown
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 2816
Join date : 2010-09-12
Age : 20
Location : I don't think I'm on Cybertron anymore, oh wait, I never was.

http://www.thebrickhope.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Potter- Build a Classroom

Post by Brickfoot7 on 10/7/2010, 3:35 am

Oh man I totally forgot.
Brickfoot7
Brickfoot7
Red Baron
Red Baron

Posts : 481
Join date : 2010-09-15
Age : 29
Location : Deep in the forest of Endor

Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Potter- Build a Classroom

Post by JCC1004 on 10/7/2010, 7:32 pm

I'm extending the deadline to October 20th.
Sound better?

__________________________________________________

The Founder of The Brick Hope.
You may email me at: jcc1004brickhope@gmail.com
JCC1004
JCC1004
Founder
Founder

Posts : 1915
Join date : 2010-09-12
Location : About Computers and Robotics

http://www.thebrickhope.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Potter- Build a Classroom

Post by Brickfoot7 on 10/7/2010, 9:33 pm

JCC1004 wrote:
I'm extending the deadline to October 20th.
Sound better?
I might be able to whip something up.
Brickfoot7
Brickfoot7
Red Baron
Red Baron

Posts : 481
Join date : 2010-09-15
Age : 29
Location : Deep in the forest of Endor

Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Potter- Build a Classroom

Post by General Redwater on 10/7/2010, 10:35 pm

I say deadline should be the end of October. That is Harry Potter month, right?
-
Redwater
General Redwater
General Redwater
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 419
Join date : 2010-09-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Potter- Build a Classroom

Post by JackDawson1010 on 10/7/2010, 10:38 pm

General Redwater wrote:I say deadline should be the end of October. That is Harry Potter month, right?
-
Redwater

Same. That's when my Harry Potter Animation contest ends.
JackDawson1010
JackDawson1010
Guard
Guard

Posts : 1502
Join date : 2010-09-19
Age : 20
Location : Outside The Wall

https://www.youtube.com/user/Lennonfan1010

Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Potter- Build a Classroom

Post by JCC1004 on 10/7/2010, 11:32 pm

Okay then. Final deadline.

October 31st

__________________________________________________

The Founder of The Brick Hope.
You may email me at: jcc1004brickhope@gmail.com
JCC1004
JCC1004
Founder
Founder

Posts : 1915
Join date : 2010-09-12
Location : About Computers and Robotics

http://www.thebrickhope.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Potter- Build a Classroom

Post by JackDawson1010 on 10/7/2010, 11:34 pm

JCC1004 wrote:Okay then. Final deadline.

October 31st Halloween at Midnight

Now I may actually enter. Wait, do you have to use Harry Potter pieces? Cause I uh... kinda have none of the sets X Eyes
JackDawson1010
JackDawson1010
Guard
Guard

Posts : 1502
Join date : 2010-09-19
Age : 20
Location : Outside The Wall

https://www.youtube.com/user/Lennonfan1010

Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Potter- Build a Classroom

Post by JCC1004 on 10/7/2010, 11:46 pm

lennonfan1010 wrote:Now I may actually enter. Wait, do you have to use Harry Potter pieces? Cause I uh... kinda have none of the sets X Eyes
No you don't. You just need to give it a Harry Potter Style.

__________________________________________________

The Founder of The Brick Hope.
You may email me at: jcc1004brickhope@gmail.com
JCC1004
JCC1004
Founder
Founder

Posts : 1915
Join date : 2010-09-12
Location : About Computers and Robotics

http://www.thebrickhope.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Potter- Build a Classroom

Post by JackDawson1010 on 10/7/2010, 11:48 pm

JCC1004 wrote:
lennonfan1010 wrote:Now I may actually enter. Wait, do you have to use Harry Potter pieces? Cause I uh... kinda have none of the sets X Eyes
No you don't. You just need to give it a Harry Potter Style.

Can it be made in LDD?
JackDawson1010
JackDawson1010
Guard
Guard

Posts : 1502
Join date : 2010-09-19
Age : 20
Location : Outside The Wall

https://www.youtube.com/user/Lennonfan1010

Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Potter- Build a Classroom

Post by JCC1004 on 10/7/2010, 11:51 pm

lennonfan1010 wrote:
JCC1004 wrote:
lennonfan1010 wrote:Now I may actually enter. Wait, do you have to use Harry Potter pieces? Cause I uh... kinda have none of the sets X Eyes
No you don't. You just need to give it a Harry Potter Style.

Can it be made in LDD?
I suppose but real entries would be better.

__________________________________________________

The Founder of The Brick Hope.
You may email me at: jcc1004brickhope@gmail.com
JCC1004
JCC1004
Founder
Founder

Posts : 1915
Join date : 2010-09-12
Location : About Computers and Robotics

http://www.thebrickhope.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Potter- Build a Classroom

Post by JackDawson1010 on 10/7/2010, 11:52 pm

JCC1004 wrote:
lennonfan1010 wrote:
JCC1004 wrote:
lennonfan1010 wrote:Now I may actually enter. Wait, do you have to use Harry Potter pieces? Cause I uh... kinda have none of the sets X Eyes
No you don't. You just need to give it a Harry Potter Style.

Can it be made in LDD?
I suppose but real entries would be better.

Yeah. It's just I don't have the pieces (or the money) to make my dream real
JackDawson1010
JackDawson1010
Guard
Guard

Posts : 1502
Join date : 2010-09-19
Age : 20
Location : Outside The Wall

https://www.youtube.com/user/Lennonfan1010

Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Potter- Build a Classroom

Post by JCC1004 on 10/8/2010, 12:01 am

lennonfan1010 wrote:[
Yeah. It's just I don't have the pieces (or the money) to make my dream real
Same here. I'm going to do one but it's not going to be able to get votes. I just want to build something In LDD.

__________________________________________________

The Founder of The Brick Hope.
You may email me at: jcc1004brickhope@gmail.com
JCC1004
JCC1004
Founder
Founder

Posts : 1915
Join date : 2010-09-12
Location : About Computers and Robotics

http://www.thebrickhope.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Potter- Build a Classroom

Post by The Breakdown on 10/8/2010, 11:10 am

JCC1004 wrote:
Same here. I'm going to do one but it's not going to be able to get votes. I just want to build something In LDD.

You know what, I like that idea! Same here!

__________________________________________________
My Flickr
My Brickset
My moderator dance senses are tingling!

The Breakdown
The Breakdown
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 2816
Join date : 2010-09-12
Age : 20
Location : I don't think I'm on Cybertron anymore, oh wait, I never was.

http://www.thebrickhope.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Potter- Build a Classroom

Post by Octan on 10/18/2010, 12:03 am

Are we allowed to use "illegal" technics? And can I use a class room from [extended universe] Harry Potter: Tales of the end. It's a self published [250 copies] collection of short fanfiction, about the end of hogwarts, and it's under ground counterpart, Delfa [Very much like 13 from THG].

Octan
Octan
Octan
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 2991
Join date : 2010-09-23
Age : 20
Location : Fabuland, USA

http://www.flickr.com/photos/w-manidi/

Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Potter- Build a Classroom

Post by JCC1004 on 10/18/2010, 12:10 am

Octan wrote:Are we allowed to use "illegal" technics? And can I use a class room from [extended universe] Harry Potter: Tales of the end. It's a self published [250 copies] collection of short fanfiction, about the end of hogwarts, and it's under ground counterpart, Delfa [Very much like 13 from THG].

Octan
You mean "illegal" connections? Honestly I find those stupid. I don't know why TLG cam up with them. You are allowed to use them. Also the answer is yes on the Extended Universe.

__________________________________________________

The Founder of The Brick Hope.
You may email me at: jcc1004brickhope@gmail.com
JCC1004
JCC1004
Founder
Founder

Posts : 1915
Join date : 2010-09-12
Location : About Computers and Robotics

http://www.thebrickhope.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Potter- Build a Classroom

Post by Octan on 10/18/2010, 12:14 am

JCC1004 wrote:
Octan wrote:Are we allowed to use "illegal" technics? And can I use a class room from [extended universe] Harry Potter: Tales of the end. It's a self published [250 copies] collection of short fanfiction, about the end of hogwarts, and it's under ground counterpart, Delfa [Very much like 13 from THG].

Octan
You mean "illegal" connections? Honestly I find those stupid. I don't know why TLG cam up with them. You are allowed to use them. Also the answer is yes on the Extended Universe.

YA! They are stupid, but about 6 months ago, I won a contest, The prize was a $200 gift card for Lego. I lost because a pluged a pin into the bottom of a 2x6 brick, making it illegal, also I got Banned.

Octan Sad
Octan
Octan
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 2991
Join date : 2010-09-23
Age : 20
Location : Fabuland, USA

http://www.flickr.com/photos/w-manidi/

Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Potter- Build a Classroom

Post by JCC1004 on 10/18/2010, 12:23 am

Octan wrote:
JCC1004 wrote:
Octan wrote:Are we allowed to use "illegal" technics? And can I use a class room from [extended universe] Harry Potter: Tales of the end. It's a self published [250 copies] collection of short fanfiction, about the end of hogwarts, and it's under ground counterpart, Delfa [Very much like 13 from THG].

Octan
You mean "illegal" connections? Honestly I find those stupid. I don't know why TLG cam up with them. You are allowed to use them. Also the answer is yes on the Extended Universe.

YA! They are stupid, but about 6 months ago, I won a contest, The prize was a $200 gift card for Lego. I lost because a pluged a pin into the bottom of a 2x6 brick, making it illegal, also I got Banned.

Octan Sad
You said you won then they discovered it was "illegal"? Good job TLG taking a prize away from a child! Angry 2 Banned from LEGO.com for something like that? Angry

__________________________________________________

The Founder of The Brick Hope.
You may email me at: jcc1004brickhope@gmail.com
JCC1004
JCC1004
Founder
Founder

Posts : 1915
Join date : 2010-09-12
Location : About Computers and Robotics

http://www.thebrickhope.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Potter- Build a Classroom

Post by The Breakdown on 10/19/2010, 11:21 am

Let's get this contest going! remember, you can also build on LDD! Smile

__________________________________________________
My Flickr
My Brickset
My moderator dance senses are tingling!

The Breakdown
The Breakdown
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 2816
Join date : 2010-09-12
Age : 20
Location : I don't think I'm on Cybertron anymore, oh wait, I never was.

http://www.thebrickhope.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Potter- Build a Classroom

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum