Forum Complaints/Issues

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Forum Complaints/Issues

Post by Brickfoot7 on 10/19/2010, 11:33 pm

Whoa it looks so weird but I can actually use it.
avatar
Brickfoot7
Red Baron
Red Baron

Posts : 481
Join date : 2010-09-15
Age : 27
Location : Deep in the forest of Endor

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Complaints/Issues

Post by JCC1004 on 10/19/2010, 11:34 pm

Brickfoot7 wrote:Whoa it looks so weird but I can actually use it.
Well I made it better now. We are probably going to just leave HP Month behind.

__________________________________________________

The Founder of The Brick Hope.
You may email me at: jcc1004brickhope@gmail.com
avatar
JCC1004
Founder
Founder

Posts : 1915
Join date : 2010-09-12
Location : About Computers and Robotics

http://www.thebrickhope.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Complaints/Issues

Post by Octan on 10/19/2010, 11:40 pm

JCC1004 wrote:
Brickfoot7 wrote:Whoa it looks so weird but I can actually use it.
Well I made it better now. We are probably going to just leave HP Month behind.

But, the contest is still on, right. And the new icons are confusing.

Octan
avatar
Octan
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 2991
Join date : 2010-09-23
Age : 18
Location : Fabuland, USA

http://www.flickr.com/photos/w-manidi/

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Complaints/Issues

Post by JCC1004 on 10/19/2010, 11:46 pm

Octan wrote:
JCC1004 wrote:
Brickfoot7 wrote:Whoa it looks so weird but I can actually use it.
Well I made it better now. We are probably going to just leave HP Month behind.

But, the contest is still on, right. And the new icons are confusing.

Octan
Of course it is! Yeah, I'm working on that now. Wink

__________________________________________________

The Founder of The Brick Hope.
You may email me at: jcc1004brickhope@gmail.com
avatar
JCC1004
Founder
Founder

Posts : 1915
Join date : 2010-09-12
Location : About Computers and Robotics

http://www.thebrickhope.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Complaints/Issues

Post by Octan on 10/20/2010, 12:19 am

Can you make the icon change color when there are new posts? It's hard to figure out what topic has posts. Thanks.

Octan Octan
avatar
Octan
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 2991
Join date : 2010-09-23
Age : 18
Location : Fabuland, USA

http://www.flickr.com/photos/w-manidi/

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Complaints/Issues

Post by JCC1004 on 10/20/2010, 2:54 am

Octan wrote:Can you make the icon change color when there are new posts? It's hard to figure out what topic has posts. Thanks.

Octan Octan
That should be done. Just look at the key at the bottom. Wink

__________________________________________________

The Founder of The Brick Hope.
You may email me at: jcc1004brickhope@gmail.com
avatar
JCC1004
Founder
Founder

Posts : 1915
Join date : 2010-09-12
Location : About Computers and Robotics

http://www.thebrickhope.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Complaints/Issues

Post by Octan on 10/20/2010, 7:40 pm

JCC1004 wrote:
Octan wrote:Can you make the icon change color when there are new posts? It's hard to figure out what topic has posts. Thanks.

Octan Octan
That should be done. Just look at the key at the bottom. Wink

Thanks!

Octan Octan
avatar
Octan
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 2991
Join date : 2010-09-23
Age : 18
Location : Fabuland, USA

http://www.flickr.com/photos/w-manidi/

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Complaints/Issues

Post by Ratshot on 10/29/2010, 3:22 pm

The flickr groups definition has a spelling mistake in it. "Our new website is great for all ages and you will enjoy your time their". It should be "there' not "their".
avatar
Ratshot
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 165
Join date : 2010-09-15
Age : 24
Location : New Brunswick, Canada

http://www.classic-pirates.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Complaints/Issues

Post by Henri da Flipper on 12/7/2010, 7:52 pm

I'm having a problem with posting without a working mouse pad(I'm currently using my mom's mouse) and I thought that it'd simplify acess to the website(and posting) if you could allow us to change icons by using the directional arrows, still, if it's difficult or furom-motion doesn't allow it, dismiss this suggestion, I'm just trying to make the website simpler to use and more acessible
avatar
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Posts : 2500
Join date : 2010-09-19
Age : 21
Location : upward

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Complaints/Issues

Post by Burman on 12/7/2010, 10:08 pm

Unfortunately the board system does not allow this. I admit it is very annoying sometimes. Did you try using the TAB button to scroll across buttons, that works for me.
avatar
Burman
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 480
Join date : 2010-09-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Complaints/Issues

Post by Guest on 12/10/2010, 1:37 am

The banner is not avalible for me.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Complaints/Issues

Post by JCC1004 on 12/10/2010, 7:02 am

CommandoMando wrote:The banner is not avalible for me.
I don't know what went wrong. It was a broken Flickr Image... The real image was still there on the photostream. It should work now. Please let me know if it doesn't.
avatar
JCC1004
Founder
Founder

Posts : 1915
Join date : 2010-09-12
Location : About Computers and Robotics

http://www.thebrickhope.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Complaints/Issues

Post by Guest on 12/10/2010, 10:46 pm

JCC1004 wrote:
CommandoMando wrote:The banner is not avalible for me.
I don't know what went wrong. It was a broken Flickr Image... The real image was still there on the photostream. It should work now. Please let me know if it doesn't.

Still not working.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Complaints/Issues

Post by Burman on 12/11/2010, 12:42 pm

It must be your browser. Have you tried to clear your cache?
avatar
Burman
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 480
Join date : 2010-09-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Complaints/Issues

Post by The_Custom_one on 12/11/2010, 10:51 pm

CommandoMando wrote:
JCC1004 wrote:
CommandoMando wrote:The banner is not avalible for me.
I don't know what went wrong. It was a broken Flickr Image... The real image was still there on the photostream. It should work now. Please let me know if it doesn't.

Still not working.
Yeah, I don't see it either.....
avatar
The_Custom_one
Baron
Baron

Posts : 184
Join date : 2010-11-09
Age : 22
Location : Mandalore

http://LSWForum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Complaints/Issues

Post by Canadia on 12/12/2010, 9:10 pm

The pictures that people post are black until I click on them.
avatar
Canadia
Baron
Baron

Posts : 110
Join date : 2010-11-14
Age : 18
Location : Texas

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Complaints/Issues

Post by JCC1004 on 12/13/2010, 2:49 pm

The_Custom_one wrote:
CommandoMando wrote:
JCC1004 wrote:
CommandoMando wrote:The banner is not avalible for me.
I don't know what went wrong. It was a broken Flickr Image... The real image was still there on the photostream. It should work now. Please let me know if it doesn't.

Still not working.
Yeah, I don't see it either.....
All I can say is clear your cache. What are you seeing? A broken Flickr image or nothing? If it's nothing I may be able to fix it. What are you running on? Windows? MAC?

Canadia wrote:The pictures that people post are black until I click on them.
Clear your cache/internet files. That's my only idea. What are you running on? Windows? MAC?
avatar
JCC1004
Founder
Founder

Posts : 1915
Join date : 2010-09-12
Location : About Computers and Robotics

http://www.thebrickhope.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Complaints/Issues

Post by Guest on 12/13/2010, 2:52 pm

On my screen, it's says 'This photo is currently not avalible' and has the Flickr logo.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Complaints/Issues

Post by JCC1004 on 12/13/2010, 3:00 pm

CommandoMando wrote:On my screen, it's says 'This photo is currently not avalible' and has the Flickr logo.
Okay, thanks. I'm going to re-upload it. Also I just PM'd for your sig-fig art. Wink
avatar
JCC1004
Founder
Founder

Posts : 1915
Join date : 2010-09-12
Location : About Computers and Robotics

http://www.thebrickhope.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Complaints/Issues

Post by Canadia on 12/13/2010, 10:44 pm

Its working fine now. Maybe because I am using a different operating system than I was using then. I am currently using Pardus Linux but when I was having problems I was using Vector Linux(I don't really use it) so I don't think it is a problem for me.
avatar
Canadia
Baron
Baron

Posts : 110
Join date : 2010-11-14
Age : 18
Location : Texas

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Complaints/Issues

Post by Guest on 12/14/2010, 12:54 am

JCC1004 wrote:
CommandoMando wrote:On my screen, it's says 'This photo is currently not avalible' and has the Flickr logo.
Okay, thanks. I'm going to re-upload it. Also I just PM'd for your sig-fig art. Wink


1. It's working fine now

2. Thank you

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Complaints/Issues

Post by JCC1004 on 12/14/2010, 12:42 pm

It's probably not your operating system. I just uploaded the image to another site and it works now.
avatar
JCC1004
Founder
Founder

Posts : 1915
Join date : 2010-09-12
Location : About Computers and Robotics

http://www.thebrickhope.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Complaints/Issues

Post by Burman on 12/17/2010, 10:20 pm

Just to note: We are testing a few things at the minute. Please be patient if the site does not load correctly.
avatar
Burman
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 480
Join date : 2010-09-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Complaints/Issues

Post by JCC1004 on 1/1/2011, 9:59 am

What do you think of the new banner? Suggestions? Transitioning over from a holiday theme to a winter one.

Also what do you think about a new skin for the forum?
avatar
JCC1004
Founder
Founder

Posts : 1915
Join date : 2010-09-12
Location : About Computers and Robotics

http://www.thebrickhope.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Complaints/Issues

Post by Ratshot on 1/2/2011, 6:44 pm

It looks O.K.
avatar
Ratshot
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 165
Join date : 2010-09-15
Age : 24
Location : New Brunswick, Canada

http://www.classic-pirates.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Complaints/Issues

Post by Guest on 1/3/2011, 1:15 am

JCC1004 wrote:What do you think of the new banner? Suggestions? Transitioning over from a holiday theme to a winter one.

Also what do you think about a new skin for the forum?

I would like a new skin.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Complaints/Issues

Post by JackDawson1010 on 3/6/2011, 2:47 pm

Wait, why is the Reviewing Order locked?

__________________________________________________
If you should go skating, on the thin ice of modern life...
-Pink Floyd "The Thin Ice". The Wall

Everybody needs somebody to love.
-The Blues Brothers "Everybody Needs Somebody". Film Soundtrack

Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see.
-The Beatles "Strawberry Fields Forever". Magical Mystery Tour

See me, Feel me, Touch me, Heal me.
-The Who "Go to the Mirror!". Tommy

You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes, you might find, you get what you need
-The Rolling Stones "You Can't Always Get What You Want". Let it Bleed

An open letter to the snotty barista at the Coffee Bean on San Vacente Boulevard: I know there were twenty people behind me in line, but I was on a cell phone call with my mother. Didn't you see me hold up my index finger? That means I'll order my soy decaf hazelnut latte in just a couple minutes. So what's with the attitude lady? No tip for you!
-Weird Al Yankovic "Craigslist". Alpocoplypse
avatar
JackDawson1010
Guard
Guard

Posts : 1502
Join date : 2010-09-19
Age : 18
Location : Outside The Wall

http://www.youtube.com/user/Lennonfan1010

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Complaints/Issues

Post by Burman on 3/6/2011, 3:09 pm

lennonfan1010 wrote:Wait, why is the Reviewing Order locked?

We are currently updating for an even better and more exciting experiment. It will be launched soon for all to see and sign-up for.
avatar
Burman
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 480
Join date : 2010-09-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Complaints/Issues

Post by JackDawson1010 on 3/6/2011, 3:11 pm

Burman wrote:
lennonfan1010 wrote:Wait, why is the Reviewing Order locked?

We are currently updating for an even better and more exciting experiment. It will be launched soon for all to see and sign-up for.

Alright, cool Grin

__________________________________________________
If you should go skating, on the thin ice of modern life...
-Pink Floyd "The Thin Ice". The Wall

Everybody needs somebody to love.
-The Blues Brothers "Everybody Needs Somebody". Film Soundtrack

Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see.
-The Beatles "Strawberry Fields Forever". Magical Mystery Tour

See me, Feel me, Touch me, Heal me.
-The Who "Go to the Mirror!". Tommy

You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes, you might find, you get what you need
-The Rolling Stones "You Can't Always Get What You Want". Let it Bleed

An open letter to the snotty barista at the Coffee Bean on San Vacente Boulevard: I know there were twenty people behind me in line, but I was on a cell phone call with my mother. Didn't you see me hold up my index finger? That means I'll order my soy decaf hazelnut latte in just a couple minutes. So what's with the attitude lady? No tip for you!
-Weird Al Yankovic "Craigslist". Alpocoplypse
avatar
JackDawson1010
Guard
Guard

Posts : 1502
Join date : 2010-09-19
Age : 18
Location : Outside The Wall

http://www.youtube.com/user/Lennonfan1010

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Complaints/Issues

Post by Ratshot on 3/6/2011, 6:44 pm

Looking forward to seeing the final result.
avatar
Ratshot
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 165
Join date : 2010-09-15
Age : 24
Location : New Brunswick, Canada

http://www.classic-pirates.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Complaints/Issues

Post by AA(Noname) on 3/7/2011, 5:25 am

Just like in other forums, there are banned members, and sometimes we want to know why they were banned. You could open a thread in which whoever bans someone will write the reason. Just a suggestion, not much of a complaint.
avatar
AA(Noname)
Baron
Baron

Posts : 105
Join date : 2011-02-09
Location : Israel

http://www.mocpages.com/home.php/56167

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Complaints/Issues

Post by JCC1004 on 3/7/2011, 5:37 am

AA(Noname) wrote:Just like in other forums, there are banned members, and sometimes we want to know why they were banned. You could open a thread in which whoever bans someone will write the reason. Just a suggestion, not much of a complaint.
Well first of all most forums do not reveal that reason as it really isn't anyone's business. We have only one banned member. I have no problem PMing you the reason but I don't think it's appropriate to have that in public.

__________________________________________________

The Founder of The Brick Hope.
You may email me at: jcc1004brickhope@gmail.com
avatar
JCC1004
Founder
Founder

Posts : 1915
Join date : 2010-09-12
Location : About Computers and Robotics

http://www.thebrickhope.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Complaints/Issues

Post by AA(Noname) on 3/7/2011, 12:51 pm

JCC1004 wrote:
Well first of all most forums do not reveal that reason as it really isn't anyone's business. We have only one banned member. I have no problem PMing you the reason but I don't think it's appropriate to have that in public.
OK.
avatar
AA(Noname)
Baron
Baron

Posts : 105
Join date : 2011-02-09
Location : Israel

http://www.mocpages.com/home.php/56167

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Complaints/Issues

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum