Harry Potter Month- Change your Avatar

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Harry Potter Month- Change your Avatar

Post by Burman on 9/18/2010, 8:52 pm

For Harry Potter month you have the chance to change or Mod your avatar or sig-fig into some to do with Harry Potter. Apply them as your avatar on your profile and the best (which will be voted by by staff) will get a specially designed Tag on there profile. Smile 2

Get going, and be sure we will have much more coming your way.
avatar
Burman
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 480
Join date : 2010-09-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Potter Month- Change your Avatar

Post by Wacky on 9/18/2010, 8:54 pm

Cool, I'll change my avatar later.

EDIT: Say hello to SirHarry...

Wacky
Banned
Banned

Posts : 289
Join date : 2010-09-17

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sirwacky/

Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Potter Month- Change your Avatar

Post by The Breakdown on 9/19/2010, 3:26 pm

I'll have to think of what I can do with my pictures.....hmm. Tongue

__________________________________________________
My Flickr
My Brickset
My moderator dance senses are tingling!

avatar
The Breakdown
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 2816
Join date : 2010-09-12
Age : 19
Location : I don't think I'm on Cybertron anymore, oh wait, I never was.

http://www.thebrickhope.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Potter Month- Change your Avatar

Post by JCC1004 on 9/19/2010, 3:58 pm

I'll see what I can do. Great idea!
avatar
JCC1004
Founder
Founder

Posts : 1915
Join date : 2010-09-12
Location : About Computers and Robotics

http://www.thebrickhope.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Potter Month- Change your Avatar

Post by Henri da Flipper on 9/19/2010, 9:36 pm

Already changed mine, purely took a picture of my sigfig wearing a gryfindor uniform while on a brickbuilt firebolt and used some imagining along with Paint.NET...
I still want Lego to do an Hufflepuff torso, In my brain that's the team I'd go to...

HARRY POTTER NERDS, UNITE!
avatar
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Posts : 2500
Join date : 2010-09-19
Age : 21
Location : upward

Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Potter Month- Change your Avatar

Post by General Redwater on 9/19/2010, 9:44 pm

blhc11 the great wrote:

HARRY POTTER NERDS, UNITE!
I'm with you on this! Harry Potter
-
Redwater
avatar
General Redwater
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 419
Join date : 2010-09-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Potter Month- Change your Avatar

Post by The Breakdown on 9/19/2010, 10:45 pm

blhc11 the great wrote:

HARRY POTTER NERDS, UNITE!
We will unite as one! Harry Potter

Edit: I am Professor James, (my fancy middle name) of Hogwarts School!

__________________________________________________
My Flickr
My Brickset
My moderator dance senses are tingling!

avatar
The Breakdown
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 2816
Join date : 2010-09-12
Age : 19
Location : I don't think I'm on Cybertron anymore, oh wait, I never was.

http://www.thebrickhope.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Potter Month- Change your Avatar

Post by JCC1004 on 9/20/2010, 8:23 pm

The Mysterious Purple Wizard of the South East!
avatar
JCC1004
Founder
Founder

Posts : 1915
Join date : 2010-09-12
Location : About Computers and Robotics

http://www.thebrickhope.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Potter Month- Change your Avatar

Post by Henri da Flipper on 9/20/2010, 8:31 pm

Oh yeah?
Well, I'm the misterious hufflepuff student who wears a gryffindor tie...

And is the fastest seeker his team ever had due to him owning a firebolt(yes that is a brickbuilt firebolt/nimbus 2000)
avatar
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Posts : 2500
Join date : 2010-09-19
Age : 21
Location : upward

Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Potter Month- Change your Avatar

Post by The Breakdown on 9/20/2010, 9:15 pm

I taught him. Smile

__________________________________________________
My Flickr
My Brickset
My moderator dance senses are tingling!

avatar
The Breakdown
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 2816
Join date : 2010-09-12
Age : 19
Location : I don't think I'm on Cybertron anymore, oh wait, I never was.

http://www.thebrickhope.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Potter Month- Change your Avatar

Post by Brickfoot7 on 9/20/2010, 9:37 pm

blhc11 the great wrote:Oh yeah?
Well, I'm the misterious hufflepuff student who wears a gryffindor tie...

And is the fastest seeker his team ever had due to him owning a firebolt(yes that is a brickbuilt firebolt/nimbus 2000)

And our also the worst speller in Hufflepuff. Grin
avatar
Brickfoot7
Red Baron
Red Baron

Posts : 481
Join date : 2010-09-15
Age : 27
Location : Deep in the forest of Endor

Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Potter Month- Change your Avatar

Post by Henri da Flipper on 9/20/2010, 9:51 pm

Brickfoot7 wrote:
blhc11 the great wrote:Oh yeah?
Well, I'm the misterious hufflepuff student who wears a gryffindor tie...

And is the fastest seeker his team ever had due to him owning a firebolt(yes that is a brickbuilt firebolt/nimbus 2000)

And our also the worst speller in Hufflepuff. Grin
okay, so maybe Draco Malfoy was right when he said we were stupid(first book) also tell me where I made a mistake, I'm not from an english speaking country, so I guess I deserve a little bit of slack when it comes to spelling...(aw crap, I could have made a pun relative to spell...)
avatar
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Posts : 2500
Join date : 2010-09-19
Age : 21
Location : upward

Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Potter Month- Change your Avatar

Post by Brickfoot7 on 9/20/2010, 10:00 pm

You spelled Mysterious wrong.
avatar
Brickfoot7
Red Baron
Red Baron

Posts : 481
Join date : 2010-09-15
Age : 27
Location : Deep in the forest of Endor

Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Potter Month- Change your Avatar

Post by JCC1004 on 9/20/2010, 10:02 pm

Brickfoot7 wrote:You spelled Mysterious wrong.
Exactly. The Mysterious Purple Wizard of the South East is never wrong. Hufflepuffs are.
avatar
JCC1004
Founder
Founder

Posts : 1915
Join date : 2010-09-12
Location : About Computers and Robotics

http://www.thebrickhope.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Potter Month- Change your Avatar

Post by Brickfoot7 on 9/20/2010, 10:07 pm

JCC1004 wrote:
Brickfoot7 wrote:You spelled Mysterious wrong.
Exactly. The Mysterious Purple Wizard of the South East is never wrong. Hufflepuffs are.
Ha well I'm making a new house it will be called the Imperiador house and they will annihilate the Mysterious Purple Wizard of the South East with Blaster Rifles.

P.S. I like your new avatar JCC.
avatar
Brickfoot7
Red Baron
Red Baron

Posts : 481
Join date : 2010-09-15
Age : 27
Location : Deep in the forest of Endor

Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Potter Month- Change your Avatar

Post by Henri da Flipper on 9/20/2010, 10:22 pm

Brickfoot7 wrote:
JCC1004 wrote:
Brickfoot7 wrote:You spelled Mysterious wrong.
Exactly. The Mysterious Purple Wizard of the South East is never wrong. Hufflepuffs are.
Ha well I'm making a new house it will be called the Imperiador house and they will annihilate the Mysterious Purple Wizard of the South East with Blaster Rifles.

P.S. I like your new avatar JCC.

Blasfemy! 1st- You CANNOT create new houses!
2nd- The mysterious purple wizard CANNOT be killed!
3rd- guns are for idiots, real men use wooden sticks and random old twigs!
4th- NO ONE likes JCC's avatar!(teehee, I'm kiddin')

Also, does anyone know if there are plain yellow torsos available?(I'm thinkin' of doing the Hufflepuff Quidditch team and, maybe, the Chudley Cannons, not to mention my country's only team(of which I'll have to design the decals), the undefeatable Braga Broomfleet!)

Cheers, bizards, where are my witches at?!?(teehee, I made a funny)

By- The guy who thought mysterious was written with an i instead of a y... I'll have a cranian traumatism in 2 hours, if I keep banging my head on the table like this...
avatar
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Posts : 2500
Join date : 2010-09-19
Age : 21
Location : upward

Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Potter Month- Change your Avatar

Post by Wacky on 9/20/2010, 10:28 pm

Yep you can get plain yellow torsos, I have one. Not sure what sets though, Check on BrickLink.

Wacky
Banned
Banned

Posts : 289
Join date : 2010-09-17

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sirwacky/

Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Potter Month- Change your Avatar

Post by Henri da Flipper on 9/20/2010, 10:35 pm

Wacky wrote:Yep you can get plain yellow torsos, I have one. Not sure what sets though, Check on BrickLink.
thank you, I complietely forgot about it, now back on topic, I'll tell all thoose I invited to change their avatars.

To the Dude-mobile!
avatar
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Posts : 2500
Join date : 2010-09-19
Age : 21
Location : upward

Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Potter Month- Change your Avatar

Post by JCC1004 on 9/20/2010, 11:10 pm

blhc11 the great wrote:2nd- The mysterious purple wizard CANNOT be killed!
Exactly...

blhc11 the great wrote:
By- The guy who thought mysterious was written with an i instead of a y... I'll have a cranian traumatism in 2 hours, if I keep banging my head on the table like this...
Grin

~*Don't mess with my magic*~
avatar
JCC1004
Founder
Founder

Posts : 1915
Join date : 2010-09-12
Location : About Computers and Robotics

http://www.thebrickhope.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Potter Month- Change your Avatar

Post by Brickfoot7 on 9/21/2010, 12:01 am

I'll mess with your magic if I want to JCC
avatar
Brickfoot7
Red Baron
Red Baron

Posts : 481
Join date : 2010-09-15
Age : 27
Location : Deep in the forest of Endor

Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Potter Month- Change your Avatar

Post by The Breakdown on 9/21/2010, 12:05 am

As you can clearly see, us, Gryffindors know what we're doing. As for the others, they know of nothing except for how to do the levitation spell. As for I, I was one of the best Seekers of my day all throughout the Wizarding World. I was also an A+ student in all my classes. Did I forget that when I became a teacher, I won 2 Awards for best "Advanced" teacher all throughout in my day. Evil 2

And JCC also shares some of my characteristics. I invented a charm for such occasions. I call it "The Wizard Wall". Only JCC and I know the charm, so no one, even in combat, can touch us. :classicsmile:

__________________________________________________
My Flickr
My Brickset
My moderator dance senses are tingling!

avatar
The Breakdown
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 2816
Join date : 2010-09-12
Age : 19
Location : I don't think I'm on Cybertron anymore, oh wait, I never was.

http://www.thebrickhope.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Potter Month- Change your Avatar

Post by JCC1004 on 9/21/2010, 1:10 am

Brickfoot7 wrote:I'll mess with your magic if I want to JCC
Who dare stand up to me!
avatar
JCC1004
Founder
Founder

Posts : 1915
Join date : 2010-09-12
Location : About Computers and Robotics

http://www.thebrickhope.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Potter Month- Change your Avatar

Post by Brickfoot7 on 9/21/2010, 2:10 am

The Empire wrote:As you can clearly see, us, Gryffindors know what we're doing. As for the others, they know of nothing except for how to do the levitation spell. As for I, I was one of the best Seekers of my day all throughout the Wizarding World. I was also an A+ student in all my classes. Did I forget that when I became a teacher, I won 2 Awards for best "Advanced" teacher all throughout in my day. Evil 2

I'm currently in the Gryffindor house myself I'm in my sixth year taking Transfiguration, Potions, Apparition, Astronomy, Care of Magical Creatures, Charms, and History of Magic. I made an O in all my classes last year when I took the O.W.L and I'm planning on taking some N.E.W.T.s in my seventh year. I'm akin to Sirius Black (nickname is Padfoot.) and continued using foot in my nickname.



avatar
Brickfoot7
Red Baron
Red Baron

Posts : 481
Join date : 2010-09-15
Age : 27
Location : Deep in the forest of Endor

Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Potter Month- Change your Avatar

Post by The Breakdown on 9/21/2010, 11:07 am

NO ONE SHALL DEFEAT PROFESSOR JAMES IN A DUEL!

__________________________________________________
My Flickr
My Brickset
My moderator dance senses are tingling!

avatar
The Breakdown
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 2816
Join date : 2010-09-12
Age : 19
Location : I don't think I'm on Cybertron anymore, oh wait, I never was.

http://www.thebrickhope.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Potter Month- Change your Avatar

Post by Henri da Flipper on 9/21/2010, 11:41 am

[quote="The Empire=12]NO ONE SHALL DEFEAT PROFESSOR JAMES IN A DUEL![/size][/scroll]
[/quote]"]
oh yeah?

I'm a 4th year combat spell creator, also eat some of this:
James smells like a hipogriph turd and doesn't know how to cast levicorpus, MUAHAHAHAH BOW DOWN BEFORE MY TITLES OF RANDOMNESS!
avatar
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Posts : 2500
Join date : 2010-09-19
Age : 21
Location : upward

Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Potter Month- Change your Avatar

Post by Brickfoot7 on 9/21/2010, 8:41 pm

The Empire wrote:NO ONE SHALL DEFEAT PROFESSOR JAMES IN A DUEL!
What class do you teach Professor?
avatar
Brickfoot7
Red Baron
Red Baron

Posts : 481
Join date : 2010-09-15
Age : 27
Location : Deep in the forest of Endor

Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Potter Month- Change your Avatar

Post by Henri da Flipper on 9/21/2010, 9:03 pm

Brickfoot7 wrote:
The Empire wrote:NO ONE SHALL DEFEAT PROFESSOR JAMES IN A DUEL!
What class do you teach Professor?

... he teaches home-economics... teehee, he is the most effeminite professor on hogwarts history ever since Lockhart(he did spend 3 hours taking care of his hair...)
avatar
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Posts : 2500
Join date : 2010-09-19
Age : 21
Location : upward

Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Potter Month- Change your Avatar

Post by Brickfoot7 on 9/21/2010, 9:04 pm

He probably has to drink a potion so he can pay attention to the website instead of looking at himself in the mirror. Grin
avatar
Brickfoot7
Red Baron
Red Baron

Posts : 481
Join date : 2010-09-15
Age : 27
Location : Deep in the forest of Endor

Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Potter Month- Change your Avatar

Post by Octan on 9/24/2010, 8:19 pm

In the words of some one on another forum I'am a octan set from hogwarts!. Grin
avatar
Octan
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 2991
Join date : 2010-09-23
Age : 19
Location : Fabuland, USA

http://www.flickr.com/photos/w-manidi/

Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Potter Month- Change your Avatar

Post by Brickfoot7 on 9/24/2010, 10:10 pm

Octan wrote:In the words of some one on another forum I'am a octan set from hogwarts!. Grin
LOL Grin
avatar
Brickfoot7
Red Baron
Red Baron

Posts : 481
Join date : 2010-09-15
Age : 27
Location : Deep in the forest of Endor

Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Potter Month- Change your Avatar

Post by The Breakdown on 9/24/2010, 10:25 pm

For your information, I am an A+ grad., know ever spell in the book, have been around here even longer the blhc's been alive. Also, I teach Advanced class Charms, the students that got A+'s on their O.W.L.S test.

__________________________________________________
My Flickr
My Brickset
My moderator dance senses are tingling!

avatar
The Breakdown
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 2816
Join date : 2010-09-12
Age : 19
Location : I don't think I'm on Cybertron anymore, oh wait, I never was.

http://www.thebrickhope.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Potter Month- Change your Avatar

Post by Brickfoot7 on 9/24/2010, 10:26 pm

The Empire wrote:For your information, I am an A+ grad., know ever spell in the book, have been around here even longer the blhc's been alive. Also, I teach Advanced class Charms, the students that got A+'s on their O.W.L.S test.
You spelled than wrong.
avatar
Brickfoot7
Red Baron
Red Baron

Posts : 481
Join date : 2010-09-15
Age : 27
Location : Deep in the forest of Endor

Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Potter Month- Change your Avatar

Post by Henri da Flipper on 9/24/2010, 10:36 pm

Brickfoot7 wrote:
The Empire wrote:For your information, I am an A+ grad., know ever spell in the book, have been around here even longer the blhc's been alive. Also, I teach Advanced class Charms, the students that got A+'s on their O.W.L.S test.
You spelled than wrong.

roflmao!

Also, Professor James, when you learn half the spells I invented, your brain'll melt, I mean I was the guy who got transfered from Drumstrang in the middle of the fourth grade, and I got out because I put a guy in a coma and they thought he was dead because I accidentaly cast the spell for five days instead of five minutes... he woke up in hte middle of the ceremonies, from what I heard it was hilarious to listen the people screaming thinking he was being controlled by someone.

Cheers, teach, also I wouldn't go as far as saying you know every spell in the book, I personally know some magic that is restricted to high members of the international minestry, my brother has a very high post and, since our parents were controlled to try and hunt us(thank god they are okay now) he decided to teach me every defensive and offensive spell he knows(and offensive also includes making people swear uncontrolably... he rocks!)

Cheers, teach, and tell me if I'll need to do much more studying for the OWLS, since I already past some "pseudo-OWLS" but my grades weren't that good...

By- A guy who has a very fertile imagination(you'd know that if you read my posts...)
avatar
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Posts : 2500
Join date : 2010-09-19
Age : 21
Location : upward

Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Potter Month- Change your Avatar

Post by Brickfoot7 on 9/24/2010, 10:38 pm

Hey Prof. what class do you teach?
avatar
Brickfoot7
Red Baron
Red Baron

Posts : 481
Join date : 2010-09-15
Age : 27
Location : Deep in the forest of Endor

Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Potter Month- Change your Avatar

Post by Henri da Flipper on 9/24/2010, 10:46 pm

Brickfoot7 wrote:Hey Prof. what class do you teach?

He teaches Advanced Charms to students who pass their O.W.L.S. with A+ grades... which is unfair since he's one of the best charm teachers in the country, so everyone should be able to have class with him, instead of the three or four who stay awake during Flitwick's classes(instead of solely trying to stay awake, like I do... no need to say I fail at it)

Cheers.
avatar
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Posts : 2500
Join date : 2010-09-19
Age : 21
Location : upward

Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Potter Month- Change your Avatar

Post by Brickfoot7 on 9/24/2010, 10:49 pm

blhc11 the great wrote:
Brickfoot7 wrote:Hey Prof. what class do you teach?

He teaches Advanced Charms to students who pass their O.W.L.S. with A+ grades... which is unfair since he's one of the best charm teachers in the country, so everyone should be able to have class with him, instead of the three or four who stay awake during Flitwick's classes(instead of solely trying to stay awake, like I do... no need to say I fail at it)

Cheers.
I made an O on my Charms O.W.L.S. so that means.... Oh crap Empire is going to be my professor. Scream 2
avatar
Brickfoot7
Red Baron
Red Baron

Posts : 481
Join date : 2010-09-15
Age : 27
Location : Deep in the forest of Endor

Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Potter Month- Change your Avatar

Post by Henri da Flipper on 9/24/2010, 11:01 pm

Brickfoot7 wrote:
blhc11 the great wrote:
Brickfoot7 wrote:Hey Prof. what class do you teach?

He teaches Advanced Charms to students who pass their O.W.L.S. with A+ grades... which is unfair since he's one of the best charm teachers in the country, so everyone should be able to have class with him, instead of the three or four who stay awake during Flitwick's classes(instead of solely trying to stay awake, like I do... no need to say I fail at it)

Cheers.
I made an O on my Charms O.W.L.S. so that means.... Oh crap Empire is going to be my professor. Scream 2

If I recall correctly my OWLS are next year... I'm seriously considering leaving school for that year and then say I went away to study giants or something, I DO NOT like tests... even though I'm good at them(except history, I think professor Binns died out of boredom...).

Cheers and good night
avatar
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Posts : 2500
Join date : 2010-09-19
Age : 21
Location : upward

Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Potter Month- Change your Avatar

Post by The Breakdown on 9/25/2010, 10:15 pm

Trust me, they are not that hard. I passed perfectly, and didn't even study. (No magic was used on me) And Brickfoot, I expect to see you tomorrow at class.

__________________________________________________
My Flickr
My Brickset
My moderator dance senses are tingling!

avatar
The Breakdown
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 2816
Join date : 2010-09-12
Age : 19
Location : I don't think I'm on Cybertron anymore, oh wait, I never was.

http://www.thebrickhope.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Potter Month- Change your Avatar

Post by Brickfoot7 on 9/25/2010, 11:36 pm

The Empire wrote:Trust me, they are not that hard. I passed perfectly, and didn't even study. (No magic was used on me) And Brickfoot, I expect to see you tomorrow at class.
I think I am going to go to the infirmary before your class everyday and make it back for the last 2 minutes. OK Thumbs Up
avatar
Brickfoot7
Red Baron
Red Baron

Posts : 481
Join date : 2010-09-15
Age : 27
Location : Deep in the forest of Endor

Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Potter Month- Change your Avatar

Post by The Breakdown on 9/27/2010, 1:10 pm

No it is not. If you only have 2 minutes of class a day, then you will face detention! or even worse, the Forbidden Forrest. Evil

__________________________________________________
My Flickr
My Brickset
My moderator dance senses are tingling!

avatar
The Breakdown
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 2816
Join date : 2010-09-12
Age : 19
Location : I don't think I'm on Cybertron anymore, oh wait, I never was.

http://www.thebrickhope.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Potter Month- Change your Avatar

Post by Henri da Flipper on 9/27/2010, 5:50 pm

Brickfoot7 wrote:
The Empire wrote:Trust me, they are not that hard. I passed perfectly, and didn't even study. (No magic was used on me) And Brickfoot, I expect to see you tomorrow at class.
I think I am going to go to the infirmary before your class everyday and make it back for the last 2 minutes. OK Thumbs Up

Iif I am the worst speller in Hufflepuff, then you're the worst in Gryffindor, you spelt infirmary instead of enfermary
avatar
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Posts : 2500
Join date : 2010-09-19
Age : 21
Location : upward

Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Potter Month- Change your Avatar

Post by Brickfoot7 on 9/27/2010, 8:51 pm

The Empire wrote:No it is not. If you only have 2 minutes of class a day, then you will face detention! or even worse, the Forbidden Forrest. Evil
I keep my pants in the forbidden forest it's not really that scary-unless you count the blood sucking bats-and a lot of other things.
blhc11 the great wrote:

Iif I am the worst speller in Hufflepuff, then you're the worst in Gryffindor, you spelt infirmary instead of enfermary
You spelled It and Infirmary is how you spell it so your wrong again.
avatar
Brickfoot7
Red Baron
Red Baron

Posts : 481
Join date : 2010-09-15
Age : 27
Location : Deep in the forest of Endor

Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Potter Month- Change your Avatar

Post by Henri da Flipper on 9/27/2010, 9:10 pm

Brickfoot7 wrote:
blhc11 the great wrote:

Iif I am the worst speller in Hufflepuff, then you're the worst in Gryffindor, you spelt infirmary instead of enfermary
You spelled It and Infirmary is how you spell it so your wrong again.

I learn something new everyday, tomorrow let's advance to maths.
avatar
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Posts : 2500
Join date : 2010-09-19
Age : 21
Location : upward

Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Potter Month- Change your Avatar

Post by Brickfoot7 on 9/27/2010, 9:11 pm

blhc11 the great wrote:
Brickfoot7 wrote:
blhc11 the great wrote:

Iif I am the worst speller in Hufflepuff, then you're the worst in Gryffindor, you spelt infirmary instead of enfermary
You spelled It and Infirmary is how you spell it so your wrong again.

I learn something new everyday, tomorrow let's advance to maths.
LOL
avatar
Brickfoot7
Red Baron
Red Baron

Posts : 481
Join date : 2010-09-15
Age : 27
Location : Deep in the forest of Endor

Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Potter Month- Change your Avatar

Post by Henri da Flipper on 9/27/2010, 9:13 pm

Brickfoot7 wrote:LOL

I have that effect on people
avatar
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Posts : 2500
Join date : 2010-09-19
Age : 21
Location : upward

Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Potter Month- Change your Avatar

Post by PerthPoke on 10/7/2010, 4:21 pm

Is it to late for me to change my avatar to a HP one in time for the comp?
avatar
PerthPoke
Lord
Lord

Posts : 882
Join date : 2010-10-02
Age : 17
Location : Perth,Scotland. Well I'm not called Texaspoke am I ?

http://perthpoke.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Potter Month- Change your Avatar

Post by Henri da Flipper on 10/7/2010, 5:24 pm

perthpoke wrote:Is it to late for me to change my avatar to a HP one in time for the comp?

I wouldn't say so, the harry potter themed month goes on until the end of October, so change away!
avatar
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Posts : 2500
Join date : 2010-09-19
Age : 21
Location : upward

Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Potter Month- Change your Avatar

Post by JCC1004 on 10/7/2010, 7:35 pm

perthpoke wrote:Is it to late for me to change my avatar to a HP one in time for the comp?
Heavens no! Please join in!

__________________________________________________

The Founder of The Brick Hope.
You may email me at: jcc1004brickhope@gmail.com
avatar
JCC1004
Founder
Founder

Posts : 1915
Join date : 2010-09-12
Location : About Computers and Robotics

http://www.thebrickhope.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Potter Month- Change your Avatar

Post by PerthPoke on 10/8/2010, 6:35 pm

check out my avatar!
avatar
PerthPoke
Lord
Lord

Posts : 882
Join date : 2010-10-02
Age : 17
Location : Perth,Scotland. Well I'm not called Texaspoke am I ?

http://perthpoke.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Potter Month- Change your Avatar

Post by Henri da Flipper on 10/8/2010, 6:38 pm

perthpoke wrote:check out my avatar!

It would be cooler(and could be judged) if it was made by you, instead of something from FBTB
avatar
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Posts : 2500
Join date : 2010-09-19
Age : 21
Location : upward

Back to top Go down

Re: Harry Potter Month- Change your Avatar

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum