The Brick Hope Display

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Brick Hope Display

Post by Octan on 3/7/2011, 9:43 pm

Are you coming to BrickFair? If so why not help with the The Brick Hope Display! Lennonfan and I are running display at BrickFair where members of TBH can meet and display there mocs in one place. We will also be running a twitter and also we will be running a live stream of video from the event, live! If you are going please send a FM to W.Manidi [me =D] or Lennonfan1010 on Flickr, so we can invite you to the flickr group. Our flickr group can only be seen by members so we can talk in secret, so others will not know what we are planing. Our goals is to get members to meet each other, and showcase our Mocs in one place. If you are coming or would like to help us with Tech, please reply in this topic.

Members Coming:

Leads:
Lennonfan1010
Octan [W.manidi]

Helpers:
JCHarsch]

Tech Help:
Blhc11

See you at BrickFair!

Last edited by Octan on 3/7/2011, 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Octan
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.flickr.com/photos/w-manidi/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Brick Hope Display

Post by Henri da Flipper on 3/7/2011, 10:34 pm

I could help, I'd love to exhibit my stuff, but I can't got to the states on such short notice, I'd love to though.

I can manage the livestream, seeing as I've done quite a few for "ROFLGamersFTW"
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by JackDawson1010 on 3/7/2011, 11:02 pm

blhc11 the great wrote:I could help, I'd love to exhibit my stuff, but I can't got to the states on such short notice, I'd love to though.

I can manage the livestream, seeing as I've done quite a few for "ROFLGamersFTW"

The event is actually in August, so it's only about 5-6 months notice...

Everybody needs somebody to love.
-The Blues Brothers "Everybody Needs Somebody". Film Soundtrack

Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see.
-The Beatles "Strawberry Fields Forever". Magical Mystery Tour

See me, Feel me, Touch me, Heal me.
-The Who "Go to the Mirror!". Tommy

You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes, you might find, you get what you need
-The Rolling Stones "You Can't Always Get What You Want". Let it Bleed

An open letter to the snotty barista at the Coffee Bean on San Vacente Boulevard: I know there were twenty people behind me in line, but I was on a cell phone call with my mother. Didn't you see me hold up my index finger? That means I'll order my soy decaf hazelnut latte in just a couple minutes. So what's with the attitude lady? No tip for you!
-Weird Al Yankovic "Craigslist". Alpocoplypse
JackDawson1010
Guard
Guard

http://www.youtube.com/user/Lennonfan1010

Back to top Go down

Post by Octan on 3/7/2011, 11:11 pm

blhc11 the great wrote:I could help, I'd love to exhibit my stuff, but I can't got to the states on such short notice, I'd love to though.

Livestream would be very helpful, henri. Classic Smile I sent you a invite on flickr.
Octan
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri da Flipper on 3/8/2011, 1:03 am

lennonfan1010 wrote:

The event is actually in August, so it's only about 5-6 months notice...
How am I supposed to find the money to fly to Washington District of Columbia in 6 months? this year's vactians were planned before CHRISTMAS! Plus, my country is going through a little thing called "Economic Crisis" don't know if you heard of it.

Actually my family lives a very good life, we don't lack money, we actually earn alot, but we also have alot of stuff to pay. The main reason why I am thinking of a career in filmmaking is because I always wanted to have "money to spend" whilst currently we have money to leave a good life with a litle bonus here and there.
I will still try to convince my parents, if I end up going I'll take some of my minifigs, my batmobile and my infamous ARC Gunship, but I wouldn't count on appearing.
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Octan on 3/21/2011, 6:29 pm

We have moved planning here. If you would like to help us send Lennon or I a pm. Also if you can not come to the event, but want to help, we could use any help we could get. Even if you don't think your help could be used, the odds are we need it badly. Please send me or Lennon a PM.

Octan
Octan
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LC98 on 3/21/2011, 10:13 pm

This sounds great, I'd like to help, though I can't go to Brickfair. :(

Oh and Octan, just saw your title and you stole my line!
LC98
Baron
Baron

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top