ROFLGamersFTW

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ROFLGamersFTW

Post by Henri da Flipper on 1/15/2011, 5:24 pm

So I created a Gameplay Channel with a fellow brickfilmer, and we decided to also make a livestream account, we stream every Friday and Saturday at 7PM GMT, 11AM PST and 2PM EST.

There might be some bad language(I'm a potty mouth...), but we do often entertain, and me and Bailey were talking about advertising, so I thought you might be interested in dropping by.

Our Livestream is: http://www.livestream.com/therandomgamer

Our Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/ROFLGamersFTW


Cheers.
avatar
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Posts : 2500
Join date : 2010-09-19
Age : 21
Location : upward

Back to top Go down

Re: ROFLGamersFTW

Post by JackDawson1010 on 1/15/2011, 7:07 pm

I like them, Henri :D

__________________________________________________
If you should go skating, on the thin ice of modern life...
-Pink Floyd "The Thin Ice". The Wall

Everybody needs somebody to love.
-The Blues Brothers "Everybody Needs Somebody". Film Soundtrack

Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see.
-The Beatles "Strawberry Fields Forever". Magical Mystery Tour

See me, Feel me, Touch me, Heal me.
-The Who "Go to the Mirror!". Tommy

You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes, you might find, you get what you need
-The Rolling Stones "You Can't Always Get What You Want". Let it Bleed

An open letter to the snotty barista at the Coffee Bean on San Vacente Boulevard: I know there were twenty people behind me in line, but I was on a cell phone call with my mother. Didn't you see me hold up my index finger? That means I'll order my soy decaf hazelnut latte in just a couple minutes. So what's with the attitude lady? No tip for you!
-Weird Al Yankovic "Craigslist". Alpocoplypse
avatar
JackDawson1010
Guard
Guard

Posts : 1502
Join date : 2010-09-19
Age : 18
Location : Outside The Wall

http://www.youtube.com/user/Lennonfan1010

Back to top Go down

Re: ROFLGamersFTW

Post by Henri da Flipper on 2/6/2011, 11:13 pm

Forget this topic, from now on it will serve to defame ROFLGamersFTW, specifically Bailey, who just happened to lock me out of the channel because he felt like it, the cannel I CREATED.

I'd thank you if you unsubbed his channels including ROFLGamersFTW(if you happen to be subbed to him)
avatar
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Posts : 2500
Join date : 2010-09-19
Age : 21
Location : upward

Back to top Go down

Re: ROFLGamersFTW

Post by Octan on 2/6/2011, 11:18 pm

blhc11 the great wrote:Forget this topic, from now on it will serve to defame ROFLGamersFTW, specifically Bailey, who just happened to lock me out of the channel because he felt like it, the cannel I CREATED.

I'd thank you if you unsubbed his channels including ROFLGamersFTW(if you happen to be subbed to him)
Should I lock the topic?

Octan
avatar
Octan
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 2991
Join date : 2010-09-23
Age : 18
Location : Fabuland, USA

http://www.flickr.com/photos/w-manidi/

Back to top Go down

Re: ROFLGamersFTW

Post by Henri da Flipper on 2/6/2011, 11:33 pm

Octan wrote:
blhc11 the great wrote:Forget this topic, from now on it will serve to defame ROFLGamersFTW, specifically Bailey, who just happened to lock me out of the channel because he felt like it, the cannel I CREATED.

I'd thank you if you unsubbed his channels including ROFLGamersFTW(if you happen to be subbed to him)
Should I lock the topic?

Octan

If you would be so kind as to do it, I would indeed apreciate it.
avatar
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Posts : 2500
Join date : 2010-09-19
Age : 21
Location : upward

Back to top Go down

Re: ROFLGamersFTW

Post by JCC1004 on 2/7/2011, 1:24 pm

blhc11 the great wrote:
Octan wrote:
blhc11 the great wrote:Forget this topic, from now on it will serve to defame ROFLGamersFTW, specifically Bailey, who just happened to lock me out of the channel because he felt like it, the cannel I CREATED.

I'd thank you if you unsubbed his channels including ROFLGamersFTW(if you happen to be subbed to him)
Should I lock the topic?

Octan

If you would be so kind as to do it, I would indeed apreciate it.
Locked. Wink

__________________________________________________

The Founder of The Brick Hope.
You may email me at: jcc1004brickhope@gmail.com
avatar
JCC1004
Founder
Founder

Posts : 1915
Join date : 2010-09-12
Location : About Computers and Robotics

http://www.thebrickhope.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ROFLGamersFTW

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum