Hoppin' on the Band Wagon

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hoppin' on the Band Wagon

Post by Cad Bane on 12/22/2010, 7:17 pm

Hey everyone!
I've just joined Eurobricks not to long ago so you may or may not know me from there (only have 20 posts). Looks like a great site for huge fans of Lego!! In particular I'm into Lego Star Wars (really Star Wars in general) and tend to dabble into things like Lego city or Indiana Jones (sadly Lego Indiana is no more Sad ). I follow the Clone Wars TV show which is awesome and am a bigger fan of PT than OT. Hope to see some familiar faces around from Eurobricks!

-Cad Bane
avatar
Cad Bane
Apprentice
Apprentice

Posts : 4
Join date : 2010-12-22
Location : United States of America

Back to top Go down

Re: Hoppin' on the Band Wagon

Post by The Breakdown on 12/22/2010, 7:38 pm

Welcome to the site! I hope you have a great time here. But you like PT more than OT! Come one! I'm just kiddin' 'ya. Tongue 3 Hello again.

__________________________________________________
My Flickr
My Brickset
My moderator dance senses are tingling!

avatar
The Breakdown
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 2816
Join date : 2010-09-12
Age : 19
Location : I don't think I'm on Cybertron anymore, oh wait, I never was.

http://www.thebrickhope.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Hoppin' on the Band Wagon

Post by Henri da Flipper on 12/22/2010, 7:39 pm

Welcome, you terrifying bounty hunter, what lead you into using the earth's weak world wide database system?
Now onto some serious bussiness, I do like Star Wars(I have a star wars hoodie: Star Wars Coffe: May the froth be with you) and I would only disagree whit the fact that you prefer the prequel trilogy, that you like the clone wars I have no problem, I liked the series by Tartakovsky and I also like(even though less) the current one, but you must look upon the 3 prequel movies and the 3 originals and come to understand that the original trilogy is far better, starting with the fact that there's no Jar Jar Binks(Missa is totally serious, missa do not like him, hissa voice is too stupida for missa.) I (being slightly racist towards gungans) always say he is the Jamaican of the galaxy, except jamaicans are tolerable and cool.

I hope you enjoy your stay here, and if you're interested in entering a Lego Star Wars youtube project, tell me, I need anything from scripters to model designers to screenwriters to animators(and all of them are tested before being accepted).

Cheers and Happy Holidays.
avatar
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Posts : 2500
Join date : 2010-09-19
Age : 21
Location : upward

Back to top Go down

Re: Hoppin' on the Band Wagon

Post by Ratshot on 12/22/2010, 10:35 pm

Welcome to the site, I hope you enjoy yourself!
avatar
Ratshot
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 165
Join date : 2010-09-15
Age : 24
Location : New Brunswick, Canada

http://www.classic-pirates.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Hoppin' on the Band Wagon

Post by Octan on 12/22/2010, 10:54 pm

Welcome! Hope you have a great time here!

Octan
avatar
Octan
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 2991
Join date : 2010-09-23
Age : 18
Location : Fabuland, USA

http://www.flickr.com/photos/w-manidi/

Back to top Go down

Re: Hoppin' on the Band Wagon

Post by Guest on 12/23/2010, 2:48 pm

Welcome!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Hoppin' on the Band Wagon

Post by Canadia on 12/23/2010, 5:33 pm

Welcome and Happy Holidays!
avatar
Canadia
Baron
Baron

Posts : 110
Join date : 2010-11-14
Age : 18
Location : Texas

Back to top Go down

Re: Hoppin' on the Band Wagon

Post by AvatarKyosh on 12/28/2010, 1:43 pm

Cad Bane wrote:Hey everyone!
I've just joined Eurobricks not to long ago so you may or may not know me from there (only have 20 posts). Looks like a great site for huge fans of Lego!! In particular I'm into Lego Star Wars (really Star Wars in general) and tend to dabble into things like Lego city or Indiana Jones (sadly Lego Indiana is no more Sad ). I follow the Clone Wars TV show which is awesome and am a bigger fan of PT than OT. Hope to see some familiar faces around from Eurobricks!

-Cad Bane
Do you play star wars galaxies?
avatar
AvatarKyosh
Baron
Baron

Posts : 164
Join date : 2010-11-02
Location : Kyoshi Island!

Back to top Go down

Re: Hoppin' on the Band Wagon

Post by AvatarKyosh on 12/28/2010, 1:43 pm

Crusader wrote:
Cad Bane wrote:Hey everyone!
I've just joined Eurobricks not to long ago so you may or may not know me from there (only have 20 posts). Looks like a great site for huge fans of Lego!! In particular I'm into Lego Star Wars (really Star Wars in general) and tend to dabble into things like Lego city or Indiana Jones (sadly Lego Indiana is no more Sad ). I follow the Clone Wars TV show which is awesome and am a bigger fan of PT than OT. Hope to see some familiar faces around from Eurobricks!

-Cad Bane
Do you play star wars galaxies?

And welcome to TBH
avatar
AvatarKyosh
Baron
Baron

Posts : 164
Join date : 2010-11-02
Location : Kyoshi Island!

Back to top Go down

Re: Hoppin' on the Band Wagon

Post by Cad Bane on 1/1/2011, 11:08 pm

Crusader wrote:
Do you play star wars galaxies?

No I don't. But I do play The Force Unleashed and Republic Heroes on the Wii.

Thanks Everybody! See you around!
avatar
Cad Bane
Apprentice
Apprentice

Posts : 4
Join date : 2010-12-22
Location : United States of America

Back to top Go down

Re: Hoppin' on the Band Wagon

Post by Cad Bane on 1/1/2011, 11:19 pm

blhc11 the great wrote:Welcome, you terrifying bounty hunter, what lead you into using the earth's weak world wide database system?
Now onto some serious bussiness, I do like Star Wars(I have a star wars hoodie: Star Wars Coffe: May the froth be with you) and I would only disagree whit the fact that you prefer the prequel trilogy, that you like the clone wars I have no problem, I liked the series by Tartakovsky and I also like(even though less) the current one, but you must look upon the 3 prequel movies and the 3 originals and come to understand that the original trilogy is far better, starting with the fact that there's no Jar Jar Binks(Missa is totally serious, missa do not like him, hissa voice is too stupida for missa.) I (being slightly racist towards gungans) always say he is the Jamaican of the galaxy, except jamaicans are tolerable and cool.

I hope you enjoy your stay here, and if you're interested in entering a Lego Star Wars youtube project, tell me, I need anything from scripters to model designers to screenwriters to animators(and all of them are tested before being accepted).

Cheers and Happy Holidays.

First off, I like Jar-Jar sort-of. It's a Love-Hate relationship. He's very annoying but kinda funny...Kind of...
The reason I like PT is the way it ties it all together and is much more sinister and manipulative. Plus (though this was unavoidable) the OT has, how to put this politely, not so good animation. (Falcon flights, AT-AT walks, etc. are all unrealistic and slightly jerky) while the PT is stunning. Story wise though, I consider it all one amazing saga that can be enjoyed by all ages. (And is really awesome in Lego!) Darth Vader

See you around.
-Cad Bane
avatar
Cad Bane
Apprentice
Apprentice

Posts : 4
Join date : 2010-12-22
Location : United States of America

Back to top Go down

Re: Hoppin' on the Band Wagon

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum