Me and The new Legos

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Me and The new Legos

Post by bananaman on 11/23/2010, 1:24 am

Hi everybody, I am a new member here.please help me if I need any help with anything. I'm so excited bout the new legos that are coming out soon! Smile 2

bananaman
Apprentice
Apprentice

Posts : 1
Join date : 2010-11-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Me and The new Legos

Post by Octan on 11/23/2010, 2:30 am

Hello, great to see a new member! Are you a member on any other forum? Welcome, ask any of us for help. And also the correct term is lego sets not "legos". Grin

Octan
avatar
Octan
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 2991
Join date : 2010-09-23
Age : 18
Location : Fabuland, USA

http://www.flickr.com/photos/w-manidi/

Back to top Go down

Re: Me and The new Legos

Post by Guest on 11/23/2010, 4:45 am

Welcome to TBH!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Me and The new Legos

Post by Ratshot on 11/23/2010, 10:40 pm

Welcome to The Brick Hope! Like Octan said, if you need help or have a question just ask.
avatar
Ratshot
Veteran
Veteran

Posts : 165
Join date : 2010-09-15
Age : 24
Location : New Brunswick, Canada

http://www.classic-pirates.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Me and The new Legos

Post by AvatarKyosh on 11/24/2010, 12:34 am

Welcome!I love acklay..Anyway, I hope you have lots of fun here! Grin Grin
avatar
AvatarKyosh
Baron
Baron

Posts : 164
Join date : 2010-11-02
Location : Kyoshi Island!

Back to top Go down

Re: Me and The new Legos

Post by Canadia on 11/24/2010, 1:43 pm

Welcome to TBH.
avatar
Canadia
Baron
Baron

Posts : 110
Join date : 2010-11-14
Age : 18
Location : Texas

Back to top Go down

Re: Me and The new Legos

Post by The Breakdown on 11/25/2010, 8:12 pm

Welcome to the site. By the way, it is, "The new LEGO an me", "me and" is improper language. But it's what you want to do. Tongue 3 Welcome to the forums.

__________________________________________________
My Flickr
My Brickset
My moderator dance senses are tingling!

avatar
The Breakdown
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 2816
Join date : 2010-09-12
Age : 18
Location : I don't think I'm on Cybertron anymore, oh wait, I never was.

http://www.thebrickhope.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Me and The new Legos

Post by Henri da Flipper on 11/25/2010, 8:35 pm

The Empire wrote:Welcome to the site. By the way, it is, "The new LEGO an me", "me and" is improper language. But it's what you want to do. Tongue 3 Welcome to the forums.

WOW!
Empire, would you be interested in becoming a grammar cop?

Also, welcome, bananaman(cool name BTW), if you want a litle list of the forums you should visit shoot me a pm, k?

Cheers.

By: Some Dude...(yes, Empire, that's pun-intended)

Henri Out!
avatar
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Posts : 2500
Join date : 2010-09-19
Age : 21
Location : upward

Back to top Go down

Re: Me and The new Legos

Post by The Breakdown on 11/26/2010, 3:46 pm

blhc11 the great wrote:
WOW!
Empire, would you be interested in becoming a grammar cop?
Naw...I'm not too good. "Me and" it just a pet peeve. Blush

__________________________________________________
My Flickr
My Brickset
My moderator dance senses are tingling!

avatar
The Breakdown
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 2816
Join date : 2010-09-12
Age : 18
Location : I don't think I'm on Cybertron anymore, oh wait, I never was.

http://www.thebrickhope.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Me and The new Legos

Post by PerthPoke on 11/26/2010, 4:58 pm

Welcome bananaman. Do you read the dandy?

P.S whoever gave him the title,SirWacky owns the Banana of death, the title made me think that he was SirWacky!!
avatar
PerthPoke
Lord
Lord

Posts : 882
Join date : 2010-10-02
Age : 17
Location : Perth,Scotland. Well I'm not called Texaspoke am I ?

http://perthpoke.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Me and The new Legos

Post by Henri da Flipper on 11/26/2010, 5:36 pm

The Empire wrote:
blhc11 the great wrote:
WOW!
Empire, would you be interested in becoming a grammar cop?
Naw...I'm not too good. "Me and" it just a pet peeve. Blush

Well I can teach you, Join the Grammar Side, Empire, We'll soon have an instructional video.

Also, why does everyone get a title? Bananaman has only posted once and he already had two titles, W T F?
avatar
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Posts : 2500
Join date : 2010-09-19
Age : 21
Location : upward

Back to top Go down

Re: Me and The new Legos

Post by JCC1004 on 11/27/2010, 12:34 am

blhc11 the great wrote:.
Also, why does everyone get a title? Bananaman has only posted once and he already had two titles, W T F?
He only has one title and some people's usernames are special enough to get instant titles.
avatar
JCC1004
Founder
Founder

Posts : 1915
Join date : 2010-09-12
Location : About Computers and Robotics

http://www.thebrickhope.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Me and The new Legos

Post by Henri da Flipper on 11/27/2010, 5:54 pm

JCC1004 wrote:
blhc11 the great wrote:.
Also, why does everyone get a title? Bananaman has only posted once and he already had two titles, W T F?
He only has one title and some people's usernames are special enough to get instant titles.

And you couldn't give me a title like: "The guy whose name is always said wrong" or something?
avatar
Henri da Flipper
Senior Colonel
Senior Colonel

Posts : 2500
Join date : 2010-09-19
Age : 21
Location : upward

Back to top Go down

Re: Me and The new Legos

Post by JCC1004 on 11/27/2010, 9:41 pm

blhc11 the great wrote:
JCC1004 wrote:
blhc11 the great wrote:.
Also, why does everyone get a title? Bananaman has only posted once and he already had two titles, W T F?
He only has one title and some people's usernames are special enough to get instant titles.

And you couldn't give me a title like: "The guy whose name is always said wrong" or something?
You asked for this one. Also back on topic!
avatar
JCC1004
Founder
Founder

Posts : 1915
Join date : 2010-09-12
Location : About Computers and Robotics

http://www.thebrickhope.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Me and The new Legos

Post by Brickfoot7 on 11/28/2010, 4:44 pm

Welcome to TBH, I hope you enjoy our time here.

Here's something for you to look at Empire. (Everyone wanted Empire and I to leave.)
avatar
Brickfoot7
Red Baron
Red Baron

Posts : 481
Join date : 2010-09-15
Age : 27
Location : Deep in the forest of Endor

Back to top Go down

Re: Me and The new Legos

Post by JCC1004 on 11/28/2010, 9:18 pm

Brickfoot7 wrote:
Here's something for you to look at Empire. (Everyone wanted Empire and I to leave.)
What? Please explain this via PM.

Back on topic.
avatar
JCC1004
Founder
Founder

Posts : 1915
Join date : 2010-09-12
Location : About Computers and Robotics

http://www.thebrickhope.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Me and The new Legos

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum